Request Supplies

To request supplies from EHS (e.g. disposal containers, cardboard boxes, labels) please use the Supply Request Form.


Collection of Hazardous Materials

As of 1/1/2019, MU is no longer using paper forms/faxing/emailing for users of hazardous materials to communicate with EH&S.

When you need to dispose of chemical, biological or radioactive materials through EH&S, you must submit a Waste Pickup Request for your material through Environmental Health & Safety Assistant.

Tutorials for common tasks using Environmental Health & Safety Assistant (EHSA) are available at

If you have questions about EHSA, call (573) 882-3736, or email