Radiation Safety Procedures
Below are various links to help guide you through common practices and procedures required of the Radiation Safety Program.
Are you trying to:
- Become an Authorized User (AU) or amend your current RAM authorization?
- Become a Radiation Worker (RW)?
- Order RAM?
- Receive and Open RAM Packages?
- Use RAM or Review your Quarterly Inventory Verification Report?
- Transfer or Dispose of RAM?
- Monitor your lab for contamination or use your survey instrumentation?
- Monitor your internal or external exposure (i.e. Dosimetry, Bioassays)?
- Prepare for your upcoming Radiation Safety Inspection?
- Clean up a spill?
- Move out of a RAM lab space?
- Identify and Train an Ancillary Worker?
If you cannot find what you are looking for, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional inquiries.
Page last updated on April 2, 2019.