The all-new EHS Assistant (aka EHSA 4.0) is an interface through which users may request services from EHS and track information related to use of chemical, biological or radioactive materials.Tutorials for this new version of EHSA are at: https://ehs.missouri.edu/ehsa_tutorial.
Individuals may login by entering their PawPrint and associated password.
EHS Assistant allows users to do the following:
- View the list of free chemicals available from the Chemical Redistribution Program (which also includes Laboratory Equipment)
- Request pickup of unwanted chemical, biological or radioactive materials
- Register for EHS training
- Review and respond to EHS inspection reports
- Maintain and verify chemical, biological and radiological inventories
- View and update worker rosters
- View worker training records
- Update locations where hazardous materials are used or stored
- Place RAM order notifications
PIs have Permits under the new record keeping system, meaning the PI has primary responsibility over locations where chemical, biological and radiological materials are stored.
Many administrative functions are restricted to the Permitted Individual or workers they have designated as delegates.
If you hold a Permit in EHS Assistant and wish to designate one or more delegates, please contact EHS via the phone number or email at the bottom of every page.