Job Opportunity: Radiation Safety Officer
EHS is seeking a qualified RSO. For more information visit https://hrs.missouri.edu/find-a-job/staff, choose the existing or prospective employee link and search for Job ID 29344.
Updated February 25, 2019
Self Directed Phone Assistance Now Live at EHS
The next time you call EHS's main number (882-7018), your call will be answered by an auto-attendant service. To assist you in making the choice you need quickly (which you can enter at any time) please see the key below. Press...
- For questions about unwanted materials or collection of such or to reach the chemical/equipment redistribution program
- For assistance with shipping hazardous materials (chem, rad, bio) both on campus and offsite
- For other lab safety questions (general, chem, rad, bio)
- For safety questions not related to laboratories
- For environmental questions including indoor air, asbestos, lead, air/water pollution and industrial hygiene
- For assistance with EHSA - the Environmental Health and Safety Assistant Online Web Portal
Updated February 14, 2019
If you are needing to request dosimetry or have any dosimetry related questions, please fill out the Dosimetry Application and submit all forms and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated February 5, 2019
EHS Assist Web Portal Is Now Live
During the last few years Environmental Health & Safety has been working with a private company on the development of an all-encompassing database management system called EHS Assist. On July 1st Environmental Health & Safety launched EHS Assist to the campus community.
The EHS Assist Web Portal is an interface through which users may request services from EHS and track information related to use of chemical, biological or radioactive materials. Many of the functions previously found on the EHS website or managed by paper forms will now be handled through the EHS Assist Web Portal.
In an effort to make this transition as smooth as possible Environmental Health & Safety has created several tutorials to guide you through many of the basic functions of EHS Assist. Live hands-on training classes were held in June 2018. While there are no additional classes scheduled, if you would like a hands-on class scheduled, please contact us via our email or phone number at the bottom of every page.
Updated August 1, 2018