EHS Assist Tutorials
EHS Assist is an interface through which users may request services from EHS and track information related to use of chemical, biological or radioactive materials.
The following tutorials have been developed to demonstrate many of the common tasks EHS Assist users will perform within the program. If you have any questions or need any assistance with the program please contact EHS via the phone number or email listed at the bottom of every page.
- Create a RAM Waste Request
- Create a RAM Waste Container
- Create a Ram Requisition
- Using and Tracking RAM Material
- RAM Reports and Quarterly Review
- Create/Edit Application for Ram Permit