Application to Operate on MU Campus
Food vendors wishing to participate in the Aug 2023-July 2024 food truck program will need to complete the following:
- Applications for 2023/24 are now available. Current vendors, and those who have contacted EHS recently, were sent this information. Applications could not be submitted before July 10, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. CDT.
- Applications sent in before the acceptance date were discarded.
- Premier and Select Lunch locations will be granted on a first come first serve basis.
- See the Sample Contract for operational details of the program.
- The application includes pricing for 2023/2024.
- An unsigned contract will be sent to each accepted vendor after application review.
- Vendor must return a signed contract to EHS no later than 5 business days after being sent the unsigned contract.
- After 5 business days a new application must be submitted and any reserved Premiere and Select Lunch Locations will be forfeited.
- EHS must receive payment in full as specified in your contract prior to any on-campus operation.
Completing the above process will allow vendors to be added to the approved vendor list on campus and can access designated locations for their operations. Vendors are responsible for advertising their locations and times.
Notification to EHS by Vendor of On Demand Activity
Vendors under contract with MU that receive requests to serve at ANY On Demand event, must use this link to notify EHS at least two (2) business days in advance of the event, per the terms of the contract.