Mechanical Equipment or Other Physical Facility Emergencies

  • Attend to any medical emergencies first.
  • Call Campus Facilities (882-8211) and report the location and nature of the emergency.
  • DO NOT attempt to correct mechanical emergencies.
  • If fire ensues, follow procedures for fire emergencies.
  • Equipment damage is to be reported using form UM69 and submit the completed form to the campus contact.